Everyone in an organization should be integrated into pursuing the dual goals of zero breakdowns and zero defects.
Discover new possibilities and continuous improvement process
Do you want to be the one helping your organization save?
By getting certified in a Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Programme, it enables to help an organization to be operational excellence in its performances and gain a return of investment with the ability to identify and eliminate repeatable process errors and sustain quality improvement.
Attaining the Six Sigma certification, it will able to prove the knowledge to identify the characteristics of an organization’s manufacturing and business processes and be able to measure, analyze, control, and improve them. Nevertheless, with a Six Sigma certification, it enables to help position as a change agent within the organization and better job opportunities with the acquired skills enhancement.
Get Certified with Lean Six Sigma Green Belt
1. Introduction to Lean Six Sigma
2. DMAIC Overview
3. Project Selection Management
4. Leading A Project Team
5. Value Stream Mapping & Process Mapping
6. Descriptive Statistic
7. Graphical Tools
8. Probability & Distribution
9. Process Capability Study
10. Measurement System Analysis (MSA)
11. Process Variation Reduction
12. Failure Mode & Effect Analysis
13. Multi –Various Study
14. Cause & Effect Analysis
15. Hypothesis Testing
16. Analysis of Variance (ANOVA)
17. Non-Parametric Method
18. Correlation & Multi Regression Analysis
19. Process Redesign
20. Poka-Yoke (Error Proofing)
21. Quick Changeover
22. Introduction to Design of Experience (DOE)
23. 5S House Keeping & Visual Management
24. Statistical Process Control
Blended Learning | Interactive Lectures |Discussions | Practical Exercise & Case Study
This programme suitable for:
- Learner who want to increase their day to day operational efficiency and effectiveness.
- Learner who want to solve their day to day operational issues.
- Learner who want to improve their customer experiences.
- Learner who want to improve their product quality.
Contact us for more information.