Engaging an external consultant provides a total different view on the organisation’s operation. The consultant will analyse and evaluate the company’s operation from an independent unbiased perspective. New ideas, new ways of doing things, could sparks out of the 2-way thought-provoking discussions between the consultants and the stakeholders in the organisation.
“Walk the Talk” is our motto. We believe by showing you how to do is much more effective that telling you what to do. After we derived an agreeable solution, our consultants will roll-up their sleeves and get their hands dirty together with your team to implement it and solve the problems, unless you request them not to! Our consultant will check on your progress after the consultancy project closed, to make sure the efforts has been sustained.
– Lean Six Sigma
– Six Sigma
– ISO 9001 : 2008 – Quality Management Systems
– ISO 14001 : 2004 – Requirements With Guidance For Use
– ISO 13485 : 2003 – Requirements For Regulatory Purposes
– ISO 22000 : 2005 – Requirements For Any Organization In The Food Chain
– ISO/TS 16949 : 2009 – Automotive Production And Relevant Service Part Organizations
– ISO 14051 : 2011 – Material Flow Cost Accounting
– Good Distribution Practice For Medical Devices (GDPMD) – Malaysia & Singapore
– ISO 29990:2010 – Learning Services for Non-Formal Education and Training
– Hazard Analysis & Critical Control Point (HACCP)
– Good Catering Practices
– Good Manufacturing Practices
– Good Veterinary Hygiene Practice
– Good Aquaculture Practices (SIRIM Requirement)
– And Other Standards.
3. Services Excellence (Coming Soon)
Contact Us on how can we help on your immediate needs.